LifeNet is looking for a Director of Finance to oversee the administrative, financial/financial planning, and accounts receivables operations of the company. The position reports directly to the organization’s Chief Executive Officer and will be an integral part of the organization’s leadership team.
About the Company
An Arkansas not‐for‐profit corporation based in Texarkana, LifeNet provides ground and air Emergency Medical Services (EMS) in Texas, Arkansas and Oklahoma. LifeNet is a Commission on Accreditation of Ambulance Services (CAAS) accredited organization serving the approximately 350,000 citizens and visitors living in a combined 4,000 square miles.
The successful candidate must have strong financial and planning skills, a thorough understanding of the healthcare revenue cycle management (RCM) and billing/collection processes.
Candidates must meet the following credentials (additional qualifications will be provided in the job description):
- Undergraduate degree in accounting or finance, MBA or CPA preferred but nor required
- Demonstrated knowledge of the healthcare industry and the various funding programs
- Three years of supervisory/leadership experience in Healthcare, EMS, or Public Administration; a strong EMS background is preferred
- Experience with automated accounting and billing systems
- Verifiable experience and depth of knowledge of the healthcare revenue cycle process
Salary & Benefits
The annual salary range for this position is $145,000 to $155,000 commensurate with experience and comes with an attractive benefits offering.
How to Apply
To confidentially apply please go to: www.LifeNetEMS.org/dof/
Steven L. Athey
LifeNet is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This job posting will remain open until filled and may be closed without notice.