There are no limits on the mental health coverage on either of LifeNet’s health insurance plans with BlueCross. The copay on the Traditional plan is $50 for In-Network physicians. On the HDHP plan, it would be the cost of the visit after the discounted price (usually around $175-$200, some are a bit cheaper).
- Click here to see if the provider you want to see is in-network, or to find a provider in-network near you.
- Click here to see a list of Certified First Responder counselors.*
*Note: Certified First Responder counselors may not be in-network with BlueCross. Make sure to ask if they’re in-network prior to scheduling your appointment.
The counselors listed below are not endorsed by LifeNet. They are, however, providers some of our team members do see and have recommended. We encourage you to do your own research and vetting to find the counselor who best suits your needs.
Arkansas Area Counselors
Anchor of Hope Counseling (Russellville, AR)
Counseling Connections (Hot Springs, AR)
Nikki Penn Counseling (Springdale, AR)
Savvy Mind, LLC (Hot Springs, AR)
*Certified First Responder Counselor
Oklahoma Area Counselors
Texas Area Counselors
Barbara Page (Texarkana, TX)
Olive Tree Counseling (Texarkana, TX)
Texarkana Mental Health & Wellness (Texarkana, TX)
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
- Fire/EMS Helpline
- Veteran’s Crisis Line
- Code Green Campaign
The free resources listed below will open as PDFs or onto a new website.
- Compassion Fatigue: When Caring Hurts (IAFF)
- EMDR: A Trauma Treatment (Stephanie Conn)
- Emergency Medical Service Peer Support Team Manual (Jack A. Digliani)
- First Responder Mental Health Handbook (Acadia Healthcare)
- Grounding Techniques (Therapist Aid, LLC)
- NAEMT Resilience Guide (NAMET)
- Reignite EMS Passion by Banishing Burnout (Zoll)
You may wish to purchase copies of the following books:
- Bulletproof Spirit (Dan Willis)
- First Responder Resilience (Tania Glenn)
- I Love a Firefighter: What the Family Needs to Know (Ellen Kirschman)
- I’ve Got Your 6 (Tania Glenn)
- Academy Hour
This site has 40+ free online training classes for first responders around resiliency and mental health topics.
- Counseling on Access to Lethal Means
- Emergency Responder Health Monitoring and Surveillance
- Protecting Family & Relationship Health
- Service to Self (Fire and EMS)
- Shield of Resilience (Law Enforcement)
- Smashing the Stigma
- Tania Glenn’s YouTube Page